WT Chemical Model: C70
- Brand is SUN-CHLON 70 Granules - Chlorine POWDER /
Granular 70% JAPAN (45KG/DRUM CALCIUM
- 100% active and stable in water
- Helps reduce your pool maintenance cost and
general swimming pool care and maintenance.
- Excellent for killing algae & bacteria
- Helps with your pool water balance and pool
- Excellent for super chlorination
- Made in JAPAN 100% original
- May intensify fire;Oxidizer.
- Harmful if swallowed
- Causes serious skin burn/eye damage.
- Causes serious eye damage.
- May cause damage to an organ (respiratory system).
- Very toxic to aquatic life.
- Keep away from heat and moisture.
- Do NOT drink, eat or smoke when
handling this product.
- Wear protective gloves/protective
clothing/ eye protection/face protection.
- Avoid mixing with flammables and
- Refer to SDS for
Avoid inhaling fumes.
- CALCIUM HYPOCHLORITE 70% GRANULAR
- AVAILABLE CHLORINE : 70%
- INERT INGREDIENT : 30%
HOW TO ESTIMATE CAPACITY OF YOUR POOL
Metric pool capacity for Square and Rectangle pools:
Lx W x D (in meters) = m3
For Circular on Elliptical pools:
Lx W x D x 0.8 = m3
POOL CARE TIPS
- Test the pool water daily by using a reliable test kit that measures available free chlorine (eg. Lovibond Pooltester CL/pH using DPD tablets).
- Keep your pool in the 7.2 to 7.8 (ideally 7.4 to 7.6) pH range.
- Maintain available free chlorine between 1 to 3pm.
- Ad Sun-Clon Calcium-Hypochlorite everyday. preferably in early evening.
- Treat pool chemicals with respect. Store them carefully and separate from other chemicals
DOSAGE CHART FOR POOL APPLICATION
|Pool Capacity in m3||Initial Treatment||Everyday (To maintain free chlorine level at 1ppm)||Shock Treatment needed to control algae or objectionable odors|
|10m3||30 grams||20 grams||60 grams|
|50m3||150 grams||100 grams||300 grams|
|100m3||300 grams||200 grams||600 grams|
|If your pool capacity is not listed above, use the rates listed on the right||3 grams per m3||2 grams per m3||6 grams per m3|