LIQUID CHLORINE 10%
SODIUM HYPOCHLORITE SOLUTION (NaOCI)
Available Chlorine : 10.0 - 13.0% w/v
Specific Gravity (at 20°C) : 1.18 - 1.22
Total Alkalinity (as NaOH) : Max. 1.2% w/v
Appearance : Yellowed colored liquid
Odor : Disagreeable odor
Vapor Pressure (at 20°C) : 0.23 PsiA (for solution of 11.99 available chlorine)
Solubility in water : Completely soluble
Total Iron as Fe, ppm : 3 max
Copper as Cu, ppm : 0.5 max
Sodium Carbonate, Na:CO; wt% : 0.4% typical
Sodium Chloride, NaCI, wt% : 6.0% typical
Sodium Chlorate NaCIO; wt% : 2.0% typical
Origin : Singapore
PRODUCT DETAILS OF SODIUM HYPOCHLORITE 10% (LIQUID CHLORINE FOR SWIMMING POOL) 25KG
- Concentration : 10 % sodium hypochlorite
- Packing: 25KG / Carboy
- Suitable for swimming pool, spa, fountain, water feature
- Sodium Hypochlorite 10% Solution widely used as a disinfectant or for water treatment. Sodium Hypochlorite 10% is a chemical compound (NaClO) that when mixed with water forms liquid bleach. A clear, slightly yellowish liquid with a strong odor, it is used as a disinfectant or bleaching agent.
- Sodium Hypochlorite 10% can be used to disinfect and oxidate swimming pool water. ---Because microorganisms cannot build up resistance to it, the chemical is quite effective. As a byproduct of salt electrolysis systems, it is formed when salt is added to pool water.
- As liquid bleach, Sodium Hypochlorite 10% can remove algae and stains from pool surfaces and equipment. It can also be used to shock pool water.
- How to use: Dilute 400ml of Sodium Hypochlorite 10% in a bucket of water. Then add the solution to the water through the filtration system or by sprinkling on the surface of the water. The pool should be closed while shocking the pool water. Dosage: 400ml for 10000L water
- May intensify fire;Oxidizer.
- Harmful if swallowed
- Causes serious skin burn/eye damage.
- Causes serious eye damage.
- May cause damage to an organ(respiratory system).
- Very toxic to aquatic life.