Poly aluminum chloride is a water purification material, inorganic polymer coagulant, also referred to as Poly aluminum, abbreviated as PAC, an inorganic polymer water treatment agent having a relatively large molecular weight and a relatively high charge is produced due to bridging action of hydroxide ions and polymerization of polyvalent anions. In the form can be divided into two kinds of solid and liquid. Solid according to different colors are divided into Tan, beige, golden yellow and white, liquid can appear as colorless transparent, yellowish, light yellow to yellow brown. Different colors of Poly aluminum chloride in the application and production technology are also quite different.
Poly aluminum chloride is an inorganic polymer coagulant, also referred to as Poly aluminum, abbreviated as PAC, an inorganic polymer water treatment agent having a relatively large molecular weight and a relatively high charge is produced due to bridging action of hydroxide ions and polymerization of polyvalent anions. In the form can be divided into two kinds of solid and liquid, and solid according to different colors are divided into brown, yellow and white, different colors of Poly aluminum chloride in the application and production technology are also quite different.
White polymeric aluminum chloride is also known as a polymer coagulant. Is by aluminum hydroxide powder and high purity hydrochloric acid by spray drying processing of a white or milky white milk powder like fine powder, exposed in the air is very easy to melt. White polyaluminum chloride has replaced aluminum sulfate as a neutral sizing precipitant in the paper industry.
CERTIFICATE OF ANALYSIS (COA)
Specific Gravity (at 25 d.c.) : 1.20
pH (1% Solution) : 3.3
Aluminium (as AL203) % : 10%
Basicity % : 39
Additives : <1.5
Appearance : Yellow, Transparents Liquid
Poly-Aluminium Chloride(PAC) - Nature
- The liquid product of polyaluminum chloride is a light yellow to brown yellow suspension, and the solid product is a light yellow or orange yellow crystalline powder. It is composed of a series of inorganic polymer compounds with different degrees of polymerization, and has the best morphological distribution. The content of alumina in the transition product is more than 8%, and the content of alumina in the solid product is 20% ~ 40%. Strong removal of organic toxicants and heavy metal ions, stable traits. Soluble in water, the hydrolysis process is accompanied by electrochemical, coagulation, adsorption and precipitation and other physical and chemical processes.
Poly-Aluminium Chloride(PAC) - Advantages
- PAC polyaluminum chloride has good spray drying stability, wide adaptability to water area, fast hydrolysis speed, strong adsorption ability, large alum flower formation, dense precipitation and low effluent turbidity, dehydration performance and other advantages, in the case of the same water quality, spray drying polyaluminum chloride dosage is reduced, especially in the case of poor water quality, spray drying product dosage compared with drum drying polyaluminum chloride, can be reduced by half, not only reduce the labor intensity of workers, and more important is to reduce the cost of water production.
- In addition, the use of spray drying products can ensure safety, reduce water accidents, and is very safe and reliable for drinking water. Polymeric aluminum chloride, referred to as high-efficiency poly aluminum chloride, or high-efficiency PAC. The use of the most advanced production technology, the use of high-efficiency reaction polymerization of high-quality raw materials. Zhuqing all quality indicators have reached or even more than the national standard GB15892-2009 requirements. Poly aluminum chloride is processed by spray drying process. Therefore, it can also be called high efficiency spray drying Poly aluminum chloride. Poly aluminum chloride PAC product characteristics: kaibigan brand PAC products with fine powder, uniform particles, soluble in water, flocculation effect is good, high efficiency and stability, less dosage, low cost. Suitable for drinking water purification, urban water purification and industrial water purification and other aspects; Suitable for all kinds of turbidity of the source water, PH wide range of application, alum flower formation, fast, fast settling speed.
- May intensify fire;Oxidizer.
- Harmful if swallowed
- Causes serious skin burn/eye damage.
- Causes serious eye damage.
- May cause damage to an organ(respiratory system).
- Very toxic to aquatic life.